For each Perpetual Mass: it is necessary to indicate(1)
(1) First and Last Name of the enrolled person (living or deceased). (2) N.B. Enroll each person separately
The First and Last Name of deceased person enrolled must be added to the "Delivery Comment" box before checking out. Thank You!
The Pious Society of Perpetual Masses aims at creating a communion of prayer. Through the celebration of the Eucharist and the prayers of the Franciscan Friars, members participate in the spiritual benefits of the Friends and Devotees of St. Francis of Assisi. The offerings for inscribing members help to support the works of evangelization of the Franciscan Order particularly among the poor and needy of the Franciscan Missions. Registered Members who may be living or deceased are remembered:
- Each day at in the Basilica of St. Francis at a Mass celebrated for the intentions of members of the Perpetual Mass Society.
- Each day at the Tomb of St. Francis of Assisi the community of Friars pray for their intentions.
- Each month at a Masses celebrated in the Basilica for all its benefactors and particularly for those deceased.
- Each year during the All Souls Octave, in special prayers and Masses celebrated by the Franciscan Order for all its deceased Benefactors.